Mar 30, 2018
Zachary sits down with Tara Roether and Tim Vogel of Landings Credit Union. They're talking about:
- Why Landings Credit Union puts such an emphasis on helping the community
- Their new financial education club, The Franklin Club
- How Landings grew from the basement of Tempe High School
- Why should you put money in...
Mar 27, 2018
Zachary sits down with Ryan Read, a personal trainer and women’s physique specialist. Before he was known for perfecting women’s backsides, he was a college athlete and professional basketball player. They're talking about:
A special wardrobe change from our own Zachary Hall
Why every single day is a new start
Mar 23, 2018
We're talking coffee! Zachary sits down with the founder of Cartel Coffee Lab, Amy and Jason Silberschlag! They're talking about:
- Why coffee and how Jason makes his personal home brew
- How this all started with thoughts of a hot dog cart
- Cartel Coffee Lab being based around giving back
- Having a location in an...
Mar 20, 2018
Zachary sits down with Dontrelle Willis! Willis had a nine-year MLB career as a starting pitcher, playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2010. Dontrelle was known for his unconventional pitching style, which included a high leg kick and an exaggerated twisting away from the batter. Over the course of his...
Mar 13, 2018
Chef Beau MacMillan! Celebrity Chef & Owner of Elements at Sanctuary
Zachary sits down with Chef Beau MacMillan to talk about the Arizona food scene, being a celebrity chef, and the best food and wine festival in Arizona! They're talking about:
- How Chef Beau wound up in Phoenix
- How much the culinary scene in Arizona...