Jan 2, 2019
On this episode of Why Arizona
with your host Ashley Law, Ashley sits down with her close friend
Annette Tanori. Annette is the Executive Vice President of the
Junior League of Phoenix. The Junior League of Phoenix is an
organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism,
developing the potential of women, and improving the community
through the effective action and leadership of trained
Discussed on This
- Who is Annette
- What is the Junior League of
- What surprised Ashley the most
about Junior League of Phoenix when she first joined four years
- What training opportunities are
available to members of the Junior League of Phoenix?
- Information about the event
that Ashley planned for the Junior League of Phoenix?
- Hear Annette's story about how the Junior League of Phoenix
really helped build her as a leader in other areas of her
- Learn more about all the educational opportunities available
through the Junior League of Phoenix.
- Why does Ashley love training others so much?!
- The flexibility of the Junior League of Phoenix which allows so
many women to make it a part of their lives no matter the number of
hours they can commit at any given time.
- Ashley talks about how she has been fulfilled by serving.
- Mentorship opportunities with the Junior League of
- Provisional members (in training), what this means and what it
takes to become a full member of the Junior League of Phoenix
- Ashley and Annette both equate their experiences and the
experiences of others within the Junior League of Phoenix as kind
of like a choose your own adventure.
- Annette explains the point system and different levels of
- What kind of an impact does the JLP have on our community?
- What types of fundraising opportunities are available?
- Learn more about the history of the Junior League of
- Annette talks about the opportunities she has had to go to
national trainings and events that have all be sponsored by the
- Webinars and other online learning available to members of the
Junior League of Phoenix.
- The ability to learn from other leagues throughout the nation
and being able to share resources with one another through social
- What is the importance of women leadership looking at the
- What skills you would have the opportunity to learn as a member
of the JLP?