Feb 6, 2019
“I believe that women are designed to create. It’s how we’re wired. I also believe that you and I will put our stamp on the world in a unique way, and my mission is to help you connect with your purpose and use it to positively impact the world.” - Lindsey Schwartz
Lindsey Schwartz is a wellness entrepreneur, best-selling author, and the founder of the Powerhouse Women movement! She’s diving in with your host of the Why Arizona Podcast, Ashley Law!
- What inspired the “Powerhouse Woman” Book?
- Having a “Perfect” Life and Not Being Happy
- How to Lindsey Pivoted Her Career
- Sharing the Hard Stuff
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Okay with Mediocrity
- Why You Should Find Friends with Similar Goals
- How to Overcome Excuses
- Being Her Own PR Person
- Why Collaboration Trumps Competition
- How Can The Powerhouse Women Community Help You?
- Why The World Needs Less Inspiration & More Real People
- Why Women Thrive in a Community
- How Did The Powerhouse Women Event Start?
- Why You Should Be Using A Calendar!
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes:
Follow Lindsey Schwartz on Instagram: @llindseyschwartz
Visit Lindsey’s Website:
Connect with Powerhouse Women on Instagram: @powerhouse_women
Get Your Tickets to the Next Powerhouse Women Event:
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_