Jul 17, 2019
Latasha and Lindsay discuss your responsibility as a corporation to be involved in the community with the best practices to get your employees involved as well.
- Who is Latasha Causey and what does she do?
- What is USAA?
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- How do corporations choose which...
Jul 10, 2019
In this episode you will learn about the city of Scottsdale from Economic Development Program Manager, Mark Paratore. Find out why businesses are moving and the best things to do in Scottsdale.
In this Episode:
- Should I move my business to Scottsdale?
- How quickly is the Scottsdale area growing?
- What does Mark...
Jul 3, 2019
On this episode learn about St. Vincent de Paul's mission, how you can get volunteer, and alternative ways you can get involved from Ryan Corry the Director of Development.
In This Episode:
- What is St. Vincent de Paul?
- What are some of the things they do for the needy?
- How fresh food changes the diet of these...
Jun 26, 2019
If you are looking to expand into the Phoenix market, Thomas the VP of business development at GPEC has the resources you need to know! Learn about some of the great things to do and places to see within Greater Phoenix on today's episode!
In This Episode:
- What is the Greater Phoenix Economic Council?
- Who is Thomas...
Jun 21, 2019
Welcome back to Why Arizona for season 3! This season host Lindsay Moellenberndt is speaking with some of top leaders within the business community!
On this episode there is guest Denise Gredler the founder and CEO of BestCompanies AZ. Lindsay and Denise discuss how to apply for BestCompanies AZ, industry changes, and...