Jan 23, 2019
“I have to start saying yes to things that scare me a little bit. It’s about the little steps you take to continue to grow into things.” - Sarah Edelman
Sarah Edelman is the owner and founder of Fluff Yeah, a company that specializes in making artisanal and premium cotton candy from scratch. She sits down with our host for season 2 of the Why Arizona Podcast, Ashley Law, to talk about building a side hustle into a business.
- Why you have to be “All In”
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you ask for support?
- Why you should say YES to every opportunity
- Can we really not care about what people think?
- Is there a perfect time to start a business?
- Advice to new entrepreneurs
- Should you celebrate small wins?
- How to say “NO”
- Mental Resets
- What kinds of Cotton Candy does Fluff Yeah make?
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes:
Connect with Sarah Edelman on Instagram:
Fluff Yeah: @fluffyeah_
Order Custom Cotton Candy from the Fluff Yeah Website:
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_
You’re Not Lost - Maxie McCoy
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands