Jul 3, 2019
On this episode learn about St. Vincent de Paul's mission, how you can get volunteer, and alternative ways you can get involved from Ryan Corry the Director of Development.
In This Episode:
- What is St. Vincent de Paul?
- What are some of the things they do for the needy?
- How fresh food changes the diet of these individuals
- How can you volunteer with St. Vincent de Paul?
- When can you volunteer?
- What tools can help nonprofits?
- What those who can't donate time can do
- What are St. Vincent de Pauls restaurant takeovers?
- How does St. Vincent de Paul help those with health issues?
- Where should you go to get involved?
Connect with Ryan and St. Vincent de Paul: