Mar 6, 2019
“If I’m going to be a real, true person, that’s going to impact anybody, I’ve got to show them who I really am because I feel like more people can resonate with that.” - Ashurina Ream
Ashley Law is sitting down with Ashurina Ream, Clinical Psychologist and fun person to follow on Instagram! :) She is a working Psychologist as well as a mom to her toddler, Roman. With an emphasis on providing tips for motherhood and mental health, Ashurina has set out on a mission to empower women to live boldly! And laugh a little, too. :)
- Expectations Versus Reality of Being A Mom
- What is most important to me?
- What is social media lacking?
- How to Not Take Yourself Too Seriously
- How to Give Yourself Permission
- How To Find Like - Minded People
- Are you ever ready?
- How to not be offended?
- How to Communicate Better with Your Spouse
- Why Being REAL Is More Important Than PERFECT
- How to Be Creative
- Why do we Mom-Shame?
- Best Advice For New Mothers
- How to Strengthen Your Relationship with Your Spouse
- Why YOU are Your Own Self-Expert!
Thank you so much for listening! If you got any value out of this conversation, please don’t forget to leave us a review on iTunes:
Follow Ashurina on Instagram: @TheRomanMama
Connect with Ashley on Instagram: @speakupbuttercup_